Handbags for Hope 2017
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our 2017 Handbags for Hope fundraiser is on Thursday, September 28th. This will be our 11th annual “best girls’ night out in Greenville!”
We’ll return to the Huguenot Loft at the Peace Center for a great night of shopping, socializing and saving lives.
Once again, tickets will be just $40. You can order them here!
Come join the fun and see the fabulous purses we’ll have on auction. Purses may be handcrafted by local artisans, “store bought” designer bags, or special purses that have been signed by celebrities!
Donations are now being accepted for the 2017 auction.
If you are interested in donating a new, high quality handbag or in designing a purse for the Hangbags for Hope auctions, contact our Executive Director Helen Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate sponsorships for the event help cover the costs and provide a wonderful opportunity to showcase your business! Please contact us if you are interested in participating. Email email@example.com.
- Greenville Health System
- Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS
- Constantine Dental
- Natalie & Gordon Gibson
- DNA Creative Communications/Shine the Light Nonprofit Forums
- Kelley’s Kure 2018 Run/Walk
- Beta Sigma Phi Sorority — Greenville Sisters
- SlicedTomato Productions
- Comfort Care Hospice
- SHiFT Marketing Communications
- Countybank, Cashier Station Sponsor